An ever-improved fair through GRTU Malta Chamber of SMEs and Fiera il-Kbira agreement
- Created on Friday, 01 July 2016 13:59
GRTU discusses long-standing issues afflicting Gozo businesses during its mission in Gozo
- Created on Tuesday, 31 May 2016 19:00
GRTU Executive Council meets Dr Nadine Sant, Legal Advisor to the Economy Ministry (MEIB) to discuss the Family Business Act
- Created on Tuesday, 31 May 2016 18:30
The aim of the family Business Act is to address obstacles and problems that those operating a family business face especially in instances of business transfers.
GRTU urges Hon Chris Cardona to assist in its fight against unfair competition
- Created on Tuesday, 31 May 2016 18:16
Valletta Shop Scheme
- Created on Tuesday, 31 May 2016 17:59
Il-GRTU titlob lill-Ministru ghat-Trasport jikkonsidra jerġa’ ddawwar it-traffiku ġewwa ċ-Centru tal-Mosta ghal kif kien qabel l-1996
- Created on Tuesday, 31 May 2016 16:51
L-GRTU dejjem poġġiet bħala prijorita’ fuq il-programm tagħha l-iżvilupp tal-lokalitajiet bħala fonti ta’ ħolqien ta’ impjieg u avvanz ta’ attivita’ ekonomika. Il-GRTU qiegħda taħdem kontinwament mall-Malta Tourism Authority, Transport Malta, Kunsilli Lokali u s-sidien tal-intrapriżi fil-lokalitajiet bil-ghan li jinħolqu attrazzjonijiet ġodda sabiex niġbdu aktar xogħol lejn il-lokalitajiet.
Engagement of Migrant Workers Proposal – Positive Initiative Subject to Fine-Tuning
- Created on Tuesday, 31 May 2016 16:50
GRTU’s collaboration with MCAST to promote Entrepreneurship
- Created on Tuesday, 31 May 2016 16:27
Opposition launches Short-Term Measures to Reduce Traffic - GRTU reiterates urgency of practical immediate improvements
- Created on Tuesday, 31 May 2016 16:02
Traffic congestion within the limits of our country’s infrastructure has over the years developed into an imminent cause of concern for all, with direct effect on business. GRTU has first and foremost welcomed the fact that, following continuous pressure by its Transport Lobby Group, the issue has been raised on the national agenda by both Government and Opposition.
GRTU’s crusade against the new Billboards and Advertising law
- Created on Saturday, 30 April 2016 15:56
The new Billboards and Advertisements Regulations, 2016 came into force on 29th March 2016. The law brought together two older laws, one related to Billboards and the other related to any other Advertisement into one law and also introduced a number of significant changes.
GRTU Signage Association being formed – Billboard Operators welcomed within GRTU
- Created on Saturday, 30 April 2016 15:40
GRTU’s incessant work on LN103/2016 has led to a six-week consultation period which shall be putting forward constructive proposals as to how the advertising, signage and billboard sectors ought to be regulated in a fair and logical manner which makes sense for the regulator but which is practical on the ground.
Members from the signage and sign-writing sector within GRTU have been actively meeting throughout these weeks to tackle the core issues of the law and propose a system which would regulate efficiently and effectively
- The problems introduced by LN 103/2016 are multiple and serious
- Opportunity for Web Developers - New e-commerce scheme
- GRTU Transport Lobby Group progresses on Kappara Junction Project Proposals
- Excise Duty on Plastic Bags, Sacks, Cones, Films, Sheets or Tubes
- Operations at Malta Freeport Terminals Limited